Date:      Wed, 15 Aug 2001 00:35:32 -0700 (PDT)
From:      faisal gillani <fasi_74@yahoo.com>
To:        Mark Hughes <mark@dvdnews.co.uk>, Richard Shea <rshea@my-deja.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: firewalls + MSN Messenger

msn messenger can be configured to use the http
protocol port ... like i use port 8080 .

msn messenger by the way have a bug of not working
with voice or file transfer in a proxy environment ..
read the artical for more detail ..
the solution is there but doesnt work for me :-)
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q278/8/87.ASP?LN=EN-US&SD=gn&FR=0&qry=msn%20messenger%20NAT&rnk=2&src=DHCS_MSPSS_gn_SRCH&SPR=MSALL