Date:      Thu, 11 Mar 1999 11:46:02 -0500
From:      MALCOLM BOFF <Malcolm_Boff@compuserve.com>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Greg Black

I have been a user of FreeBSD since version 2.0.5 June 1995
and have followed with interest the various problems and
suggested solutions with interest. I have to say that for a forum
of this size that it has been rare for responses to be such that
the originator has been made to feel small indeed the opposite
is usually the case.

For the above reasons that I am frankly appalled at some of the
absolutely no justification for his manner and he clearly has an
attitude problem.

May I suggest that he seriously reconsiders his continued
subscription to this forum as I believe that whilst we may miss
his contribution we will equally lose his bad manners.

Malcolm G. Boff