Date:      Thu, 27 Jul 2000 13:40:17 GMT
From:      "Chris McNett" <chrismcnett@hotmail.com>
To:        giladgorodisky@hotmail.com, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: D/l FreeBSD

WHAT THE HECK DO YOU MEAN?
Do you mean "Which file should I download to install FreeBSD?"
If so, then there is a nice little tutorial at www.freebsd.org.
You need kern.flp, mfsroot.flp, and fdimage.exe to put them on floppies with
DOS.

Simply read the instructions.  If the machine is not connected to the
Internet, you also need a CD-ROM or tape image.  There are ISO images that
you can burn onto a CD from the web site.

I hope that helps.  If your question was unrelated to FreeBSD, then I would
wonder why you posted to this mailing list?