Date:      28 Feb 1998 14:39:17 +0100
From:      Aurelien Bargy <dj@dial.oleane.com>
To:        hm@hcs.de
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: i4b-00.42-alpha-270298.tgz available

hm@hcs.de (Hellmuth Michaelis) writes:

> > If I  don't  unplug the card, I  have  many, many,  many  "TEI address
> > request/remove/assign" messages after the  first connection try (which
> > fails, anyway) :
>
> Please send me the output of isdntrace for this, perhaps it tells more.

	I'll send you two isdntraces :

	- one for a succesful connection (after unplugging & co)
	- another one with what happens when I don't unplug the cable.

> Do you run NetBSD ?

	No, I run FreeBSD 2.2.5-STABLE.

> It's interesting, but i can't reproduce it here.

	Maybe some differences between your ISDN network and France
Telecom's one ??? (which is said to be Euro-ISDN compliant, however)

Regards,
--
Aurélien Bargy ** dj@dial.oleane.com ** dj@estp.fr
Ex-pingouin récemment émigré