Date:      Fri, 1 Mar 2024 19:36:45 +0530
From:      Amaan Jamadar <amaanjamadar8@gmail.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   GSOC - Participation

--000000000000825f17061299e3c8

Hi,
I am Amaan, a thrid year student from India pursuing Computer Engineering .
I'm interested in doing GSOC with FreeBSD. I wanted some guidance on how to
approach and what steps to take after choosing a project idea. I'm
interested in kernel development I have some idea about kernel programming
but I'm a novice. I also have a good grasp of some networking protocols. I
wish you can guide me on choosing the projects and how I start with them.

Best Regards,
Amaan

--000000000000825f17061299e3c8

pursuing Computer Engineering . I&#39;m interested in doing GSOC with
FreeBSD. I wanted some guidance on how to approach and what steps to
take after choosing a project idea. I&#39;m interested in kernel development
 I have some idea about kernel programming but I&#39;m a novice. I also have