Date:      Sun, 21 Nov 1999 18:35:21 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jeff Gray <jwg2@cm-24-142-61-17.cableco-op.ispchannel.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   missing channels, fxtv

Running 3.3 Release with Haupage card.  Works perfectly [well..] with
fxtv except that I get only some of the channels.

I have my cable TV 75 Ohm co-ax running into the card.  Generally I get 80
stations on the TV.  On the computer I get all the stations except those
in the range 14-22.  None of these stations but all other stations.
Channel 18 is CNN, not receivable, but channel 33 is CNN Headline News,
comes in fine.

Is there an alternative to fxtv that might work better?
Is that the root cause of the problem?
Other ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Jeff