Date:      Fri, 28 Aug 1998 15:44:09 +0000 (GMT)
From:      GAG <gag@nemesis.hostage.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   error installing apache13-php3

Greetings,

can anyone tellme, why I'm getting errors like this here, when I'm trying
to install Apache port 1.3 with php3 ,,
there seems to be no php3 anywhere I've looked so far

is this broken or what ?

thanks in advance

Gestur A. Grjetarsson
system administrator
www.itn.is

gag:gag@nemesis/usr/ports/www/apache13-php3$ make

You must set variable PHP3_DBTYPE to msql, mysql or pgsql by typing
make PHP3_DBTYPE=[ msql | mysql | pgsql ]
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
gag:gag@nemesis/usr/ports/www/apache13-php3$ make PHP3_DBTYPE=msql
>> php-3.0.2.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist on this system.
>> Attempting to fetch from ftp://www.apache.org/apache/dist/.
fetch: apache/dist/php-3.0.2.tar.gz: cannot get remote modification time
fetch: ftp://www.apache.org/apache/dist/php-3.0.2.tar.gz: FTP error:
fetch: File unavailable (e.g., file not found, no access)
fetch: php-3.0.2.tar.gz: www.php.net: HTTP server returned error code 404
>> Attempting to fetch from ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/distfiles//.
fetch: pub/FreeBSD/distfiles//php-3.0.2.tar.gz: cannot get remote
modification time
fetch: ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/distfiles//php-3.0.2.tar.gz: FTP