Date:      Thu, 27 Apr 2000 12:12:43 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Eric D. Futch" <efutch@nyct.net>
To:        Dave Belfer-Shevett <shevett@homeport.org>
Cc:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problems configuring Vadem VG-469 PCMCIA controller.

I generated a patch for this.  The patch against pcic_p.c revision 1.20
and pcic_p.h revision 1.10.  I'm pretty sure this is all you'll need, but
I haven't been playing with PC Card stuff for a while :)  Let me know if I
got it right or not :)

http://quake.nyct.net/~efutch/FreeBSD/pcic_p.patch

--
Eric Futch              New York Connect.Net, Ltd.
efutch@nyct.net         Technical Support Staff