Date:      Mon, 9 Mar 2015 15:18:12 -0400 (EDT)
From:      doug <doug@fledge.watson.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   pkg question upgrade question

I added tigervnc to a 10.0-RELEASE-p12 system. Without warning libpng15.so.15
was removed which effectively means upon the next reboot xfce will not run.
Sorta disappointing as it is like the pkg_add days. But the only question I have
is where can one find libpng15.so.15?

I have all the iso images and can easily build a 10.0 system but I would rather
just pick up the missing module if possible. According to pkg info no installed
packages require libpng15.so.15. The executables know better