Date:      Fri, 13 Feb 1998 09:41:17 +0700
From:      "Alex N. Zhuravlev" <alx@scn.ru>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   I need a device which can signalize the connection lost

Hi !
I need a device and software with it which can show me a presence of my connection
to my ISP. I've got Cisco 2511 as a router and have a freebsd box.
I have one idea ... I can learn about connection via snmp from freebsd box snmp
client to cisco ... But what to do further ... How to make some kind of a light to
turn on or some sound maybe ...
Maybe somebody already invent smth common ???

		Alex N. Zhuravlev