Date:      Sun, 29 Jun 1997 12:44:49 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@hwcn.org>
To:        xaa@stack.nl
Cc:        FreeBSD-ports@hub.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/3984: Upgrade for kaffe from 0.8.4 to 0.9.1 (Java 1.1.2 compliant)

On Sun, 29 Jun 1997 xaa@stack.nl wrote:

> >Number:         3984
> >Category:       ports
> >Synopsis:       Upgrade to 0.9.1 (Java 1.0.2 -> Java 1.1.2)

> >How-To-Repeat:
>
> 	Open your eyes, get out of bed, get dressed, take a shower,
> 	put on dry clothes, run around the house twice, enter through
> 	the back door and remember to never NEVER say 'What is this
> 	orange bit of tooth paste doing on my left sock'. That should do
> 	the trick.

I'm afraid this isn't very clear.  Did you take off your wet
clothes before putting on dry ones?  How did you deal with the
various fences and bushes around the house?  Is the
double-negative truly intended to be a double-negative, or not?
Most gregarious, you don't even specify wether one has to
audibally say, in English, "What is this or...", or if just
thinking it will do.

I don't think that there is any chance that this bugreport can be
solved unless a more specific sequence of events necessary to
repeat it is described.  It should be closed now.

> >Fix:

Your fix is useless unless you can repeatedly demonstrate the
actual existance of an actual bug.

--
Outnumbered?  Maybe.  Outspoken?  Never!
tIM...HOEk