Date:      Sun, 23 Feb 2003 15:57:12 -0600 (GMT)
From:      Sean Welch <welchsm@earthlink.net>
To:        Benno Rice <benno@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ppc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Re: Also interested in testing

Cool -- does this mean the modem is functional then with
userland ppp (ie, traditional hayes command etc)?  I'm
itching to trying some of this stuff, but I'm hung up on
my installworld...

For some reason the installworld is refusing to handle
the /usr/src/include directory correctly.  The command
I run is as follows:

  make DESTDIR=/data/ppc installworld

It gets hung up telling me (apparently) that
/data/ppc/usr/include does not exist even though it
does.  Stranger still, if I run:

  make DESTDIR=/data/ppc install

under /usr/src/include it all installs just fine.
Problem is, the installworld starts over and I'm stuck
again.

Before I ran into this problem I found that I also
had to manually create /data/ppc/usr/share/info/dir or
the install quit telling me the directory didn't exist.

Am I missing something here that I should be doing?

                                              Sean