Date:      Thu, 12 Mar 1998 22:41:07 +0100
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   "Windows 98"

>From http://www.news.com/News/Item/0,4,20006,00.html

  Windows 98 is an upgrade of Windows 95 that is slated to
  include an integrated Web browser, a television tuner and
  program guide, faster application loading, and built-in support
  for multiple monitors, DVD, and universal serial bus
  connections. The browser will let users view local, network,
  and Internet data without switching applications.

We should probably be doing something about getting fxtv to support this.  I
started, but I got blocked by not knowing Xaw at all :-(

Eivind.