Date:      Thu, 21 Jan 1999 09:20:09 -0500
From:      Drew Derbyshire <ahd@comversens.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: name that Ethernet card/driver combo!

Been there, done that.  (Start at http://www.fcc.gov, to the bottom of
page, select search, and then go to the bottom of the search page). That's
how I confirmed it was a NSC card.  Alas, it doesn't say what kind of NSC
card.  :-(

I punted and scrounged an EtherLink III off the local PC support people.

--
Drew Derbyshire                 Internet:       ahd@comversens.com
Comverse Network Systems        Telephone:      781-213-2052

"Good boys go to heaven                 Me, I don't say anything at all
 Good girls say their prayers           I hope the big man still cares . .
."
                                                 - John "Cougar" Mellencamp