Date:      Wed, 1 Nov 2000 14:11:47 +0400
From:      "Rino Mardo" <helixfish@gmx.net>
To:        "Andy Farkas" <andyf@speednet.com.au>, "Some Person" <ntvsunix@hotmail.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Securing boot -s and disabling CNTRL-ALT-DEL...

recompile a kernel just for that?  is there any other method?  i know some
*NIX distros would only have it in their /etc/profile so maybe a request
could be made to the kernel developers about putting it in
/etc/defaults/rc.conf ?

-> who watches the watchmen?

Key fingerprint - E619 726E 3815 7A48 EAC7  E49F DF93 4E33 B069 0883