Date:      Thu, 30 Sep 2004 13:20:21 +0930
From:      Benjamin Close <cisbjc@cs.unisa.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Freebsd 5.3, pcic & Vadam 469 ISA->PCCARD cradle

Hi All,
    I've got a box running FreeBSD 4.9 which acts as a wireless ap. It
has a Vadem based ISA->PCCARD controller in it which works reasonably.
I'm looking at upgrading the box to FreeBSD 5.3-Beta6 and was wondering
if this cradle would still work. The man page for pcic mentions "This
does not work at all for the moment". Is this correct?

Cheers,
    Benjamin

--
3D Research Associate / System Administrator     +61 8 8302 3669
School of Computer and Information Science       Room D1-07, ML Campus