Date:      Fri, 05 Nov 1999 03:12:30 -0600
From:      Sakis <inray@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Problems with keyboard... Please help

Hello
I'm sorry to bother you but i have a serious (i think) problem
With simple words
I've installed FreeBSD 3.3 stable on a pentium PC but i have not find
how can i set ALT key on my pc keyboard act like META key. I have the
original termcap database (with km capability). I have tried using
kbdcontrol and other tables but the problem still exists.
I can only use ESC as metakey or ALT but only with pcvt driver and no
sc0.
Please send me an email ( inray@hotmail.com) if you have a solution.