Date:      Mon, 26 Jun 1995 15:01:54 -0400
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@halloran-eldar.lcs.mit.edu>
To:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
Cc:        Garrett Wollman <wollman@halloran-eldar.lcs.mit.edu>, ache@astral.msk.su, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Crypt code summary(2).

<<On Mon, 26 Jun 1995 20:20:31 +0200, Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za> said:

>> Which I would be STRONGLY opposed to having in the source tree.

> Why? You have voiced an opinion for another package (I cannot remember its
> name). Lets hear some argument for this. I would like _something_.

     1.   RSAREF is free for personal or corporate use under the
          following conditions:

          o    RSAREF, RSAREF applications, and services based on
               RSAREF applications may not be sold.

          o    You must give RSA the source code of any free RSAREF
               application you plan to distribute or deploy within
               your company. RSA will make these applications
               available to the public, free of charge.

     4.   You must use the interface described in the RSAREF
          documentation.

-GAWollman

--
Garrett A. Wollman   | Shashish is simple, it's discreet, it's brief. ...
wollman@lcs.mit.edu  | Shashish is the bonding of hearts in spite of distance.