Date:      Thu, 03 Jun 2004 20:40:33 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        jes@jes-2.demon.nl
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: sony vaio z1ra?

In message: <20040603230625.GB5852@jes-2.demon.nl>
            Jim Segrave <jes@jes-2.demon.nl> writes:
: On Fri 04 Jun 2004 (00:09 +0300), Omer Faruk Sen wrote:
: > Hi,
: >
: > I am planning to buy sony vaio z1ra. Is there anyone here who successfully
: > booted and used freebsd on this notebook? Or maybe other models of sony
: > vaio may be suggested?
:
: I bought a Sony VAIO ZX1-SMP last Friday. I have 5.2 current running,
: with X, sound and Ethernet. Haven't tried wireless/bluetooth yet. So
: far, I think it's a great laptop

ndis (project evil) works great with at least the wireless card I have
in my Z1WA.  I haven't tried bluetooth either, since I've only the one
bluetooth device (the sony :-).

Warner