Date:      Thu, 21 Sep 2000 22:19:30 +0200
From:      Luke Roberts <luke@roberts.nl>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   Compaq ISDN card

Hi,

A mate of mine gave me an ISA Compaq ISDN card. (S-INTERFACE ISDN copuright
1996 - 97 Compaq - SERIES PSB222I). He claims it's a teles but doesn't know
which version. The card has two Siemens chips (psb 2186 H v1.1 & psb21525 H
v2.1). Further it doesn't have the small block with the two dipswitches. Is
this a real (non Koln Cathedral) Teles 16.3 PnP card?

Thanks,

Luke