Date:      Mon, 07 Apr 1997 09:42:58 +0200
From:      Bernd Rosauer <br@schiele-ct.de>
To:        Jason Bennett <jason@r33h142.res.gatech.edu>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: teTeX port

> 	When trying to compile the teTeX port under 3.0-current, the
> patching fails, with a very vague error. Has anyone make this port under 3.0?

(1) I need the concrete error message to fix the problem.

(2) Yes, it has been compiled under 3.0-current.

(3) Being back from my holidays I collected all problem reports
concerning the teTeX port which occured in the meanwhile, updated
my FreeBSD boxes to 2.2.1 and 3.0-970209-SNAP, resp., and collected
the recent general patches for teTeX.  I will try to make sense
of all of it in the next couple of days.  Please, stay patient!

-Bernd