Date:      Tue, 1 Apr 1997 10:28:28 +0100 (BST)
From:      Developer <dev@fgate.flevel.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   PPP Desperate for help!

We are really stuck trying to get the PPP user program (ppp) to connect to
our Perle 833 dial in server. We can connect using Windows NT fine but on
BSD ppp logs in and then data will travel in both directions (As I can see
the modem lights flash at both ends for both send/recieve) but no data
seems to actually get through as pings do not work. The packets from the
server to the user, but seem to be lost on the way back.

Ive had this problem for a week now and no solution??

Thanks in advance.

Trefor S.