Date:      Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:48:07 +0100
From:      Daniel Gerzo <danger@rulez.sk>
To:        Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@imgsrc.co.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re[2]: with new logo

This is a cryptographically signed message in MIME format.

------------1286810B3C4A6D71

Hello Jun,

> At Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:05:32 +0900,
> kuriyama wrote:
>> I tried to change current logo.png to Anton's new one.  It's simple
>> change.  Comments?
>>=20
>> http://people.FreeBSD.org/~kuriyama/www/

> Thank you for your comments.  I just updated.

>  - Align logo image to left by cropping original image (from Emily)
>  - Add new page skeleton about this logo.
>    http://people.FreeBSD.org/~kuriyama/www/logo.html

I like the work you are doing, but as simon@ just noticed on IRC - why
there is freeBSD and not FreeBSD? it looks like it wants to "free the
BSD" :) should be rewritten to proper spelling of FreeBSD

> I requested Anton to make vector data for above page (including
> favicon.ico).  Please wait.

--=20
Sincerely,
  Daniel Gerzo