Date:      Mon, 17 Jul 2000 17:10:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      eighner@io.com
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   docs/19995: keymap(5) missing from manual in 3.4-RELEASE

>Number:         19995
>Category:       docs
>Synopsis:       keymap(5) missing from manual in 3.4-RELEASE
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
man 5 keymap (referred to in "Key Definitions and Function Strings" of
man 4 syscons) is missing.  (I am trying to find what are the valid
values that can be used in keymaps in .../syscons/keymaps .)
>How-To-Repeat:
man 5 keymap <enter>
>Fix:
Web searches have not found that keymap(5) exists for any BSD
or Linux.  There appears to be a keymap(5) for Minix but it is
clearly not applicable. keymap(5) needs to be adapted for FreeBSD
and included in the distribution or references to it should
be eliminated.  Somewhere there should be documentation of the
valid values to use in keymaps.