Date:      Wed, 13 Jun 2001 03:40:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:      shailesh sheoran <shailesh@ece.ubc.ca>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   How to make a d-link 530TX card work

Hi,
	thanks a lot to you guys for helping me out with my 20GB hard
drive partitioning problem.
	i am facing another problem with my networking card (D-Link 530
TX+).
	when i try to set it up during the initial kernel configuration,
using the card type NE2000 under Network section, i face a peculiar
problem. From my windows 98 i have found that the card's memory address is
0xed800000 but FreeBSD only allows memory options upto 0xffffff . i don't
understand what the problem is .
	if i setup freebsd without setting up the network, how can i later
, if i can, add the networking card because the memory problem will
persist. and can i use the driver for Linux 6.x for FreeBSD.
	thanks guys, i really appreciate any help.
cheers,
Shailesh Sheoran
M.ASc.
Department of Electrical Engineering