Date:      Tue, 15 Jan 2002 11:48:03 -0600 (CST)
From:      John Utz <john@utzweb.net>
To:        Thomas Fiebig <tfie@stanley.e-technik.uni-erlangen.de>
Cc:        <mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: HP Omnibook 600 CT

heavens to betsy.....what a singularly unique piece of hardware!

fwiw, the 800ct is very cheap on ebay.... i got mine for $us205 with 32M
of ram.

it now works fine with FreeBSD i run X, use the network, etc.

of course, you already own the 600 and it might be a fun project if that
sorta thing tickles your fancy....but it seems that it would be a *big*
project...

--

John L. Utz III
john@utzweb.net

Idiocy is the Impulse Function in the Convolution of Life