Date:      Mon, 18 Nov 2002 14:24:11 -0600
From:      Scott Gerhardt <scott@g-it.ca>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Traffic Analysis

I would like to monitor gateway traffic mostly for bandwidth accounting.

Are there any good utilities to parse tcpdump output?

I just want to parse hosts, protocol and byte counts.  How would this be
accomplished with tcpdump?  I'm finding the tcpdump man page a little
difficult to understand in this regard.

What other options/utilities are available?

Thanks,

--
Scott Gerhardt, P.Geo.
Gerhardt Information Technologies [G-IT]