Date:      Sun, 10 Jun 2001 17:31:58 EDT
From:      GDastgir@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   UK ISPs for FreeBSD

--part1_d2.7d311df.2855414e_boundary

Hi,

could anyone recommend an ISP for UK based FreeBSD users that would offer
affordable 24/7 Internet access over a normal phone line (I still think ADSL
is too expensive - I'm currently paying 15 pounds per month for flat rate
access with AOL but this means I have to use Windows for the Net - shock,
horror!)?

Thanks,

Ghulam

--part1_d2.7d311df.2855414e_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Hi,
<BR>
<BR>could anyone recommend an ISP for UK based FreeBSD users that would offer
<BR>affordable 24/7 Internet access over a normal phone line (I still think ADSL
<BR>is too expensive - I'm currently paying 15 pounds per month for flat rate
<BR>access with AOL but this means I have to use Windows for the Net - shock,
<BR>horror!)?
<BR>
<BR>Thanks,
<BR>