Date:      Mon, 15 Jun 1998 22:41:35 -0600
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        Michael Gratton <mike@vee.net>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Enlightenment (was:Re: A contest about to start...)

Michael Gratton wrote:

> On 13-Jun-98 Wes Peters wrote:
> > Too bad it's limited to the 2.2.6 distribution, I guess that shuts out
> > enlightenment, huh?  That's a pretty cool system, if it were just a
> > little more stable.  ;^)
>
> So Enlightenment dosen't like 2.2.6? I compiled and ran it fine, but it chewed
> up my processor time like nothing..

No, I just had my head in my behind and didn't look on the CD-ROM
before blathering.  Sorry.  Englightenment *is* on the list of
'approved' apps/window managers for the contest.

> Anyone have some info about this? I'd really like to use it but the CPU usage
> kills that idea..

I can get you a K6-2/300 *and* a motherboard with 100 Mhz bus and 1Mb
cache for $265.  That should take care of the problem.  ;^)