Date:      Mon, 17 Mar 97 10:45:26 -0500
From:      Kent Hauser <kent@tfd.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   XF86 for TI-5020 laptop (help please...)

This has nothing to do with a freebsd problem...except that I
can't get the X server to run. I've been unable to get help
through more conventional means.

Hardware: TI-5020SE laptop, Cirrus 7543 graphics chip, TFT screen
Software: FreeBSD 2.2-GAMMA with PAO patches (what a surprise)

I've got the lastest XFree beta. Tried the suggestions in the FAQ
for 7543 chips.

No matter what I try, no joy. Screen slowly fades to black...and
no X appears.

Thanks for suggestions. Sorry for the inappropriate message.

	Kent