Date:      Fri, 1 Oct 1999 17:54:38 +0200 (IST)
From:      Rami Abu Jebara <rjebara@palnet.com>
To:        Hamid Moghadam <hmoghadam@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Very off topic, sorry

Hi

Try checking the cisco website, in particular the cisco dial
solutions book that they have. (http://www.cisco.com)
also check the IOS release notes, that ypu have... if you don't
have them they are available on the website as well..

#show version in priviliged exec mode should do it.

use the debug command

inet-access is a very good resource.

an init string like at&f or atz should be helpfull.

check the lines .. are you going though a PABX ?

IMHO, 90% of these problems are usually simple things that
can be solved if you RTFM :)

hope this helps ..

cheers

Rami