Date:      Thu, 3 Feb 2000 14:56:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      Dwayne Murphy <murphy@jackie.groveware.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   broken links, and your advice.

http://www.FreeBSD.org/java/dists/11.html

The above page has broken links. I am interested in making software
that runs presently on Win NT and Solaris ,,, I want to make it run on
freebsd and Im really unsure how to do it.

I think that the java compilers and JRE (java run time environments) are a
problem. So is there any JRE for freeBSD? I went to one FreeBSD page and
it had a link to JavaSoft.com and it was a JRE for LINUX.

Again, Any feedback would be really appreciated.

Thank you. :-)

         ___       Dwayne Murphy                               ___
       ( . . )     3rd year Computer Science                 ( . . )
       _\ ` /_     University of Windsor                     _\ ` /_
       / ___ \     Phone: (519)969-8767                      / ___ \
       \/   \/     Email: murphy@uwindsor.ca                 \/   \/
        -----      Email: murphy@groveware.com                -----