Date:      Sun, 26 Jan 1997 23:15:57 -0800 (PST)
From:      Snob Art Genre <ben@narcissus.ml.org>
To:        Harlan Stenn <Harlan.Stenn@pfcs.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Installing X "later"?

On Mon, 27 Jan 1997, Harlan Stenn wrote:

> What's an easy way to install X after already finishing an install
> (without X) under 2.1.6?
>
> There is no "install.sh" script in there.

I am mailing you, under separate cover as it were, the README.FreeBSD
which I found somewhere on cdrom.com.  It was very helpful to me when I
installed X and it should be all you need.  If anyone else wants a copy
let me know.

 Ben

The views expressed above are not those of the Worker's Compensation
Board of Queensland, Australia.