Date:      Fri, 16 Jul 1999 16:14:44 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'Brad Blasing' <brad@networkcs.com>, shovey@buffnet.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: y2k question

If we're going to be technical about it probably -STABLE, which right now is
3.2.  If I remember properly tho, everything from 2.8-STABLE, up to the
current versions are all y2k.

The date command is y2k, it just accepts a 2 digit date by default as an
abbreviation but that format that it accepts can be changed.

-Chris