Date:      Mon, 06 May 1996 16:02:19 +0000
From:      Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.tfs.com>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: freefall's pub/CTM

Sure send email to majordomo@freebsd.org and subscribe to
	ctm-ports-cur@freebsd.org

> 2) I noticed 2 other directories there, smp-cur and cvs-cur.  What do
> these represent?  How could I use them?

cvs-cur is the ncvs tree, ie, our version control repository.  If you
have 200Mb disk to spare, get that instead, then you don't need anything
else, since both ports-cur and src-cur are contained in it.

smp-cur is our separate SMP ncvs tree, it will be merged into the main
tree Real Soon Now.

whois: [PHK]                | phk@ref.tfs.com       TRW Financial Systems, Inc.
Future will arrive by its own means, progress not so.