Date:      Sun, 24 Sep 1995 14:16:41 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Wolfram Schneider <wosch@cs.tu-berlin.de>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: from

> 	"Dann macht doch euren Dreck alleene"
> 			(letzter sächsischer König, 1918)

A more finely chosen quote it is seldom my pleasure to see! :-)

> I hate this discussion. Stop it now. Delete my patch from your mailbox
> or disk. I have other things to do than reading mails from
> fundamentalistic grandmothers who fighting against options which they
> will never use.

Oh for the many times I've wished for a MIME type that would simply
administer a sharp, painful shock directly to the recipients
specifically selected in the envelope!  It's often the last and only
thing that could possibly express your true feelings about the state
of a discussion!  :-)

This discussion has indeed gone completely out of control and I can
sympathise with Wolfram's plight.  Please, everyone!  Consider what
possible *good* you can do with your next follow-up on this topic.
Clearly, at least one participant has pulled the ejection handle.
Maybe this should be taken as a sign by others that things have now
run PAST their courses in this thread?

					Jordan