Date:      Sun, 03 May 1998 12:47:55 -0700
From:      jivko@ijs.com
To:        Samara McCord <mccord@zytek.com>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SMTP vs Spam

At 12:08 PM 5/3/98 -0700, Samara McCord wrote:
>>Err. You can send e-mail via POP3. XTND XMIT is the command, and is
>>implimented in QPopper and Eudora I believe. I am not aware of any
>>other POP servers that have XTND XMIT....
>>
>Yikes, this was news to me, as it is to perhaps others running QPopper.
>This seems to be a Qualcomm specific thing.  Anyone know otherwise?
>Anyway, the current implementation does the following (just do you know):

Your are probably talking about Eudora 3.x ad earlier. Eudora 4.0 does not
seem to do that anymore. I had to change the QPopper for some users who
were using Eudora 3.x so that it does not accept outgoing messages and as
they upgraded to Eudora 4.0 that fix turned out to be not needed anymore..

Jivko