Date:      Fri, 25 May 2001 09:46:20 -0500
From:      Libby Charles-CCL044 <Charles.S.Libby@motorola.com>
To:        "Newbies List Freebsd (E-mail)" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        "'Fatkulin B. G.'" <fatkulin@mail.cgu.chel.su>
Subject:   RE: FW: mad about questions?    newbies list=what?

This is a good idea. [CCL044@email.mot.com]

There was talk about file formats (Word and etc)
I found a good package that converts .doc's to ASCII
It's catdoc -0.90.3
It requires tcl-8.2.3 and tk-8.2.3
When I installed it it worked very well.
When somebody had sent me files in WORD it was so irritating
because I couldn't read it and had to search for another computer.

Now I find the solution.
For those who has no Word this is a chance.

Best Regards.

Bulatovich, Russia