Date:      Sun, 7 Apr 2002 20:38:53 -0700
From:      Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>
To:        jason andrade <jason@dstc.edu.au>
Cc:        Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.ORG>, hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How many sites have all of the i386 DP1 bits?

On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at 01:21:22PM +1000, jason andrade wrote:
> i am disappointed that it's seen as a  "nit pick" rather than constructive
> criticism of the (evolving) release process.  it isn't personal to you, but

  Your previous complaints were taken seriously and addressed.  You
complained that the 4.4-RELEASE announcement went out before even
ftp.freebsd.org had all of the bits.  I have actively ensured that did
not happen for 4.5 or 5.0-DP1.

  Part of the communication problem is that you continue to show such
cynicism (even about such incredibly minor details), without even
acknowledging the fact that to date we have addressed each one of your
concerns.  You can continue to send complaints and suggestions
directly to me or the re@FreeBSD.org address, but your voice will be
heard much better if you work on your communication style.  As it
stands now, I have no idea what your complaints are, because all I
hear from you are vague snide remarks.  On those rare occasions when
you've mentioned something specific, we have addressed it.

  Please do send us your thoughts to re@FreeBSD.org.  Thanks,

      - Murray