Date:      Thu, 1 Jun 1995 08:32:09 +0900 (KST)
From:      Joongsub Lee <jslee@garam.kornet.nm.kr>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   BSDI and FreeBSD

Hi, there.

 I really want to know what is difference between BSDI and FreeBSD.
Some people told me one is commerical and the other is free.
But it is not fall on my question.
I will want to ISP , so I decide to use BSD. But I can't choose
exaclty what BSD. If there is not so much differnces, I want to
choose FreeBsd. As you know, it is free. :-)
And I want to know supported hardware in FreeBSD especially router,
DSU/CSU and mutiport cards and about PPP server. -> I will plan
to service ppp or slip.
I know it is not simple question. But please give me advise.

Thanks.!

-          Joongsub Lee                          Seoul, S. Korea              -
-     Information Service Manager        e-mail : jslee@garam.kornet.nm.kr    -
-       Internet Reseach Team             tel   :   (82) 2  992-0120          -
-         Dongguk Univ. EE          We don't clarify Dongguk Univ.'s attitude -