Date:      Wed, 27 Nov 2002 16:03:02 -0800
From:      paul beard <paulbeard@mac.com>
To:        "Alvaro Rosales R." <aran80@wintersperu.com.pe>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to enable telnet with root?

Alvaro Rosales R. wrote:

> Hi friends. I would like to enable root access to telnet (I know
> that it is
> not secure, but I need to make some tests and I don't want to su
>  to root
> because I loose root variables.
> thanks a lot for your answers

I'm not going to help you shoot yourself in the foot or anywhere
else ;-)

Why can't sudo work for you here?

--
Paul Beard / 8040 27th Ave NE / Seattle WA 98115 /
paulbeard [at] mac [ dot] com / 206 529 8400

weblog @ <http://paulbeard.no-ip.org/movabletype/>;

Sex is not the answer.  Sex is the question.  "Yes" is the answer.
		-- Swami X