Date:      Mon, 24 Apr 1995 9:50:29 EST
From:      M C Wong <mcw@hpato.aus.hp.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freefall.cdrom.com (freebsd-questions@freefall.cdrom.com)
Subject:   Dennis E. Baasch (Emerging Technologies Inc)

Hi Dennis,
   I received you fax info on high speed serial adapters for FreeBSD
but I fogot to save your email. Can you please kindly to reply to me ?

   While I am here, I am going to ask you the following question :

Can your company high speed serial cards used for dial-up modem, ie
not private leased line ? Basically, I will like to (if possible)
replace the existing V.34 modems with a matching high-speed modems
or adapters capable of > 28.8K performance, and your company's serial
cards look just right, except it is mentioned there for leased line
environment only.

   Thanks in advance.