Date:      Wed, 13 Sep 2000 20:06:25 -0500
From:      "Altair Demetrio Jr." <ademetriojr@mindspring.com>
To:        Freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Error after enabling NETGRAPH

I read the PPPoE article about setting up ppp to use PPPoE.
I tried to use ppp before compiling the kernel to see if it would work,
but it complained about netgraph.
So I added those "options NETGRAPH*" to the kernel, and recompiled it.
I can connect to the Internet now, it's working... but at boot time,
I always get these errors:

Sep 13 15:45:00 /kernel: module_register: module netgraph already
exists!
Sep 13 15:45:00 /kernel: linker_file_sysinit "netgraph.ko" failed to
register!

And this one repeates itself in a couple of minutes until I enter ^c:

Sep 13 15:45:01 /kernel: arp: 00:20:ea:10:dc:1d is using my IP address
10.0.0.1

The connection works, but I would like to eliminate these errors. Anyone
got a clue?

Thanks.