Date:      Sun, 13 Aug 2000 09:10:44 -0400
From:      "Justin Seger" <jseger@scds.com>
To:        "Martin Kraft" <martin.kraft@fal.de>, <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>, <jseger@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Cannot build fwf-4.0 as DEPENDant port

First of all, unless you absolutely have to use FWF, don't do it.  That
toolkit
has always caused problems.

I'm guessing that your specific problem is related to:
> /usr/libexec/elf/ld: warning: libc.so.3, needed by
/usr/X11R6/lib/libXm.so, may conflict with libc.so.4

It sounds like your X installation is rather old, as it it still linking to
older libraries.  I would recommend reinstalling X before continuing.

Good luck,
Justin Seger