Date:      Tue, 08 Aug 1995 00:50:05 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Pete Carah <pete@puffin.pelican.com>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: workaround for talk's address problem

: Both kerberos and kadmind (as of my fix a few days ago) listen on all
: interfaces.

Bash head against wall.  That was exactly the problem that was fixed.
However, I do seem to recal there was some more hair to it.  I'd ask
Dworkin now, but he's asleep.  I'll ask him at pub night tonight (if
anyone wants to show up at a pub in Longmont, drop me a note, and
I'll send you the invite :-).

I went looking for the Village's patches, and can only find the
patched versions, so I don't know further what the deal is.

Warner