Date:      Mon, 30 Jan 1995 15:20:40 -0800 (PST)
From:      Telebit Corporation <telebit@cerfnet.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   current problems

Hello,

	I had attempted to update to current from 2.0-RELEASE by using
sup -v standard-supfile where standard-supfile is from 2.0-RELEASE
/usr/share/FAQ/standard-supfile.  However FreeBSD.ORG was unreachable in
the middle of my sup so I aborted it and resup with sup -v
standard-supfile later which completed the entire sup.  However, I had
problems building a kernel as it said don't know how to make target and
then when I did a make world, it would stop when it did the sysinstall
part.  Anyone have any ideas?  Thanks.

Mark
Telebit Corporation