Date:      Fri, 27 Jul 2012 14:44:04 -0500
From:      Jeremy Messenger <mezz.freebsd@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: MATE 'base' desktop is ready for anyone to test it.

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 1:09 PM, Jeremy Messenger
<mezz.freebsd@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> The MATE base desktop (x11/mate-base) is ready to use and test. The
> MATE base is a very lite and lean desktop.
<snip>

A bit of FAQ:

Q: There is problem with pkg-plist.
A: Yes, I know about that. The reason why I leave complete @dirrm in
the pkg-plist, so that way I can comparing what's the most common
@dirrm for I can create matehier (like gnomehier).

Q: When will MATE ports merge into FreeBSD ports tree.
A: Even thought if I finished everything with MATE. It won't be merged
into FreeBSD ports tree unless I get more people to help me with the
MATE project. Right now, I am only a person that work on MATE. I
prefer to be least three people.

Q: If there is problem, where do I report to? Send a PR?