Date:      Tue, 13 Dec 2005 11:18:08 +0100
From:      Jose M Rodriguez <josemi@freebsd.jazztel.es>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        timur@gnu.org
Subject:   Moving samba ports

El Domingo, 20 de Noviembre de 2005 15:18, Dennis Olvany escribi=F3:
> This package should depend on samba3, I think. Getting samba2 to work
> with cups is problematic at best. Samba3 is a breeze... a walk in the
> park... i.e. It actually works. Samba2 does not seems to work with a
> cups url like smb://guest@server/printer.

I think we must now move

net/samba	->	net/samba2
net/samba3	->	net/samba

Or make net/samba3 the default samba port in all dependencies

=2D-
  josemi

--
This mail was scanned by AntiVir Milter.
This product is licensed for non-commercial use.