Date:      25 Sep 2000 01:12:18 -0700
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: teTeX

 * From: "Daniel C. Sobral" <dcs@newsguy.com>

 * Can we repo copy teTeX to tetex? It would be a good thing to observe
 * standards on important ports, imho...

That is not necessary.  Only the first letter needs to be lowercase.
Since we're talking about distinguishing category names and port names
by looking at the first letter, the rest of the word doesn't really
matter.

I will change the wording in the handbook to clarify it.

Satoshi