Date:      Tue, 09 Jul 2002 22:38:08 +0200
From:      Paul Everlund <tdv94ped@cs.umu.se>
To:        Petre Bandac <g38@rdsbv.ro>
Cc:        Martin =?iso-8859-1?Q?M=F6ller?= <moeller@bsdsi.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mouse problems

Petre Bandac wrote:

> and it's very curious - it blinks only when I put it in 1024x768 ...
>
> I have an ATI Mach 64 VT ....
>
> petre

I had some trouble with the ATI Mach 64 VT on my computer. Not only
the 1024x768 mode blinked, but a lot of different modes did not work
as they should. I then stumbled over the following, to put in the
Device section of the XF86Config: Option  "composite_sync"  "False".
After adding that everything worked much better than before. Maybe
this can fix your problem, or maybe you already have that line?

I don't think this will solve any mouse problems though.

Best regards,
Paul